Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Query Quivering

I have returned from my weekend out of town. Naturally, one of the first things I did was check blogger, critique circle, and of course email. And I noticed that my query is on the top of Evil Editor's list AND it's absent from the "guess the plot" section.

By my estimation that means it's due to go up any time now. *shiver* I wasn't really nervous until now. I find myself suddenly second guessing everything I wrote, even the plot of my novel. Is it too convoluted? Too rambling? Ugh...

Well I guess the only thing to do is wait. I'll post a linky up here when it does go up. For now I sleep. Have a wonderful day all you day people!

2 comments:

Anna Claire said...

Good luck! I had a great experience with Evil Editor--I know you will, too.

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Good luck! I haven't checked out Evil Editor at all. Suppose I should...