Saturday, September 11, 2010

Wow! Over a Year (and not an empty one)

Hello all!

It's been over a year since my last post here. Life has been busy, but I haven't stopped writing, though it may appear that way from all the blogging I've been doing. I got married and moved to Korea with my military husband. But I'm back in the groove, so hopefully you'll see me more often on here.

First off, congrats to Lady Glam for her first self-published book. I am very keen to get my paws on it. I saw the book trailer for it and am very excited.

Second, I've finished editing AUC and have set it aside for the time being. I have three projects I'm currently working on (a short story, a children's series, and a YA novel) that are far more pressing. I won't go into details here, for this is mostly an "I'm back!" blog post.

Third, I took up a couple suggestions on books to read: The Hunger Games and City of Bones. Both came highly recommended by fellow bloggers, but I must say that Hunger Games FAR outstrips City of Bones. I wasn't all that impressed with the latter story, but the Hunger Games is now sitting on my "favorite books" shelf. If you haven't read it yet, do yourself a kindness and go pick it up. :)

Lastly, if you read this post, drop me a comment. I'd really love to see who still haunts these parts. I know Glam is still alive and kickin, but how about everyone else?

Cheerio!

No comments: